Our last performance of “SLEEP” is upon us! Saturday, 11/21, the Seminole Warhawk Marching Band will compete with other bands throughout the state, starting at Gaither High School, and pending scores, ending at Tropicana Field. We invite and encourage each and every one of you to come and cheer the kids on as they have earned every bit of exuberance and praise we can give them. This has been an exceptional season, and we hope you will come to commemorate by watching the students’ final shows.
- Wristbands can be purchased onsite with CASH ONLY. Prelims are $15, Finals are $20.
- Lunch and Dinner will be provided for students – we will need to collect $15 to cover the cost. We will bring in Publix Subs for lunch, and Sonny’s BBQ for dinner. Sub choices are Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, and Veggie. Sonny’s menu will be pulled pork and pulled chicken, mac & cheese, tossed salad, garlic bread, sweet tea, and lemonade. Section leaders will take student sub orders and collect money. In previous years, students have either purchased meals in Trop concessions, or been taken to an offsite location to purchase meals individually. This year, time does not allow for either – so we will be bringing in both meals. Snacks and bottled water left over from Atlanta will also be available throughout the day. Thanks to all those who donated!
- There will be a rehearsal on Saturday morning at SHS from 9-11:30am. We will have a short time to break down prop and load semi. If you have the time to help with this, please come up and lend a hand to ensure our timely departure!
- Students should please pack their tour shirt and BLUE jeans in their Warhawk bags. We will not know our finals schedule until after prelims, so we are not sure yet if there will be time for them to change – but we’d like them to be prepared for either circumstance.
- There will be souvenir t-shirts available for sale inside the Trop. Again, we do not know if time will permit students to go in to purchase – but if there is time, and you wish for your student to have one – please send appropriate funds.