Another great way for you to make dents in your Fair Share is volunteering at the Florida Music Educators Association:
Conference runs Wednesday, January 11 through Saturday, January 14, 2016. The conference is being held at the Tampa Convention Center. The Seminole High School Band Boosters volunteer at this event running the registration area and selling tickets for the various All State Concerts.
Things to know before signing up to volunteer:
• It is highly recommended volunteers attend the training taking place on Wednesday,
Jan 13th beginning at 9:30 am.
• You need to sign up for a full day of volunteering, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
• Volunteers will receive breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
• You are required to pay for your own parking, so it is best to carpool.
• SHS Boosters will receive a donation, which will be equally divided amongst the volunteers.
Check out the SignUp Genius Link to see where you can volunteer!